Attention all Developers/Investors! Almost 8 Acre parcel with dual zoning, RU - Rural & C7 - Commercial, in a high traffic area on the outskirts of Collingwood. Located between Collingwood and Wasaga Beach, on the old Highway 26. Close proximity to the new Highway 26, 2km from the new Casino, Business Parks, and rapidly developing area. Driveway installed from Fairgrounds Road access, flat, level, clear, dug well, and septic in place. Previously home to an Amusement Park (Go Kart / Batting cages). Two Service Buildings. One previously used as aracade and restaurant with 2 washrooms, and kitchen, approx 1500 sq ft. Second building, used as a Workshop, oil fired furnace, storage areas, approx 1000 sq ft. Great spot, close to Georgian Bay with high visibility. Across the street from new Residential and Retail development. (id:46993)
10 TONER Street, Collingwood
- Listing ID: 40417300
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Hospital, Public Transit
- Community Features: High Traffic Area, Industrial Park
- Features: Corner Site, Visual exposure, Beach, Industrial mall/subdivision, Country residential
- Ownership: Freehold
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: RU & C7-15
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Dug Well
- Access Type: Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Beach, Hospital, Public Transit
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Irregular: 7.972
- Size Total: 7.972 ac|5 - 9.99 acres
Listing provided by Coldwell Banker Ronan Realty, Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This property located at 10 TONER Street was last modified on May 9th 2023.