APPROVED MIDLAND POINT BUILDING LOT! Calling all builders, land developers or anyone wanting to build their dream home! Rare opportunity to build in prestigious Midland Point and very close to Georgian Bay. This 1.3 acre property abuts municipally owned property with a little stream running through it. Enjoy additional privacy with the buffer of surrounding environmentally protected land. This lot is ready for you to start building! Municipal water, natural gas, hydro and high speed internet all available. Driveway entrance with culvert have been installed and Municipal water line has been brought in from the road. Located in a beautiful natural setting yet only minutes from downtown Midland and Penetanguishene, close to marinas, shopping, restaurants, schools, golf courses, skiing, snowmobile trails, Tay Shore Trail, local hospital as well as many more area amenities. Build your home and enjoy all that nature has to offer with many birds and wildlife. Midland is a short 45 minute drive to Barrie/Orillia and a 1.5 hour drive from the GTA. Buyer is responsible for all land development charges and building permits. Taxes to be assessed. (id:46993)
711 MIDLAND POINT Road, Midland
- Listing ID: 40278604
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Quiet Area, School Bus
- Features: Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Country residential
- Ownership: Freehold
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: R5 EP
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: No sewage system
- Size Frontage: 164 ft
- Size Irregular: 1.3
- Size Total: 1.3 ac|1/2 - 1.99 acres
Listing provided by RE/MAX Georgian Bay Realty Ltd., Brokerage (King St)
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This property located at 711 MIDLAND POINT Road was last modified on March 6th 2023.